With all the Jubilee talk, we wanted to tell our readers about this sweet summer steal. The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is at the heart of all the London action this summer, and this beautiful Georgian townhouse hotel is offering an array of options for those who want to avail themselves of something very special – the delightful Best of British packages. Situated in the heart of Bloomsbury, one of the most beautiful areas of central London, The Montague on the Gardens is an elegant, long-established Georgian townhouse hotel overlooking a secluded private garden square. The 100 luxurious rooms and suites, including one two-bedroom apartment, are elegantly understated, furnished with fabrics capturing the timeless elegance of Bloomsbury and its literary heritage.
This four-star hotel is also within strolling distance of the West End and The British Museum, and a mere five minutes from the Eurostar terminal at St. Pancras. Guests find themselves just minutes from London’s Financial District, Covent Garden, shopping on Oxford and Bond Streets, the West End theatres and Russell and Bloomsbury Squares. If your idea of a great vacation includes an unforgettable hot air balloon flight over the verdant British Countryside, then the Best of British Maiden Voyage package is the one for you.
Available through September 7, 2012, this package puts the ’Great’ into Britain. Guests at The Montague will spend two nights in the Guv’nors’ Suite, enjoy a full English breakfast, Afternoon Tea, a Fortnum & Mason hamper, pink champagne and strawberries, and two tickets to the British Museum, which is just a stone’s throw from the hotel.
- The Best Of British Maiden Voyage package Includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations in the splendid Guv’nor’s Suite
- Full English breakfast daily
- Best of British Afternoon Tea on the day of your choice
- Transfer from any London train station or airport in our Range Rover
- Fortnum & Masons hamper including Fortnum’s Ceylon and Assam loose leaf teas, Golden Crunch Biscuits, Dundee Cake, silver tea strainer and a copy of Tea at Fortnum & Mason
- Bottle of Joseph Perrier Pink Champagne & strawberries in your room on arrival
- Two tickets to the British Museum for the current exhibition of your choice
- Virgin Hot Air Balloon Flight including a post-flight glass of Champagne
Best of British Maiden Voyage is priced from $1,418/per night, inclusive of all amenities listed based on two adults sharing the Guv’nor’s Suite for a minimum of two nights. Bookings require a minimum of seven days in advance of stay or cancellation. There will be a $650 non-refundable deposit required upon booking. Transfer to hot air balloon site is not included and can be added at an additional cost of $400. Due to popular demand, guests are encouraged to book in advance.