200+ miles of epic road cycling, priceless bragging rights, and a lifetime of memories…
Eco-travelers looking for a warm sunny holiday this winter months should look no further than Ciclismo Classico’s “Vietnam Splendor”, a cycling tour of Vietnam happening this Christmas from 12/22/13 – 1/1/2014.
A land of striking beauty, Vietnam is peppered with pagodas, French colonial mansions, vast white sand beaches, thatched bamboo huts, and Technicolor sunsets. Guests will experience this beautiful country from the seat of a bicycle, the main form of travel for most Vietnamese, peddling through bustling villages, along seashores, and into mountainous terrain on a southward route from Hanoi to Saigon. A cultural encounter laden with boat rides, decadent cuisine, visits with local historians, cooking classes, and, of course, lots of cycling, can you really go wrong? I think not.
Enjoy fabulous 4 & 5 star hotels, delicious meals, and bilingual local tour leaders offer first-rate inside access and local connections that make this arguably one of the best Vietnam bike tour available.
- Highlights of the Vietnam Splendor tour include:
- Scenic cycling from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
- A boat cruise up the Perfume River
- Delicious and locally-sourced meals
- A culinary lesson with famous local chef Duc Tram
- Jaunts to UNESCO World Heritage Sites Hue, Hoi An and My Son
- Visit to at traditional water puppet theater
- A Buddhist shrine
- Encounters with thousands of cultural and historical artifacts from the Dinh, Ly, Tran and Le dynasties
Starting at $4,995/pp, this tour offers all breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners and snacks en route, full private bus support, and internal flights.