Archive for the ‘beauty’ Category
We’re all about travel products and, lately, since our friends are popping out little ones faster than bunnies in da wild, we’ve recognized that traveling moms need travel-ready products for their kiddies too.
Enter Noodle & Boo, founded by Christine Burger, a mother of three. Her dedication to providing science-based, clinically tested formulas made with only safe and natural ingredients ideal for sensitive skin, resulted in a luxe line that we think most moms will appreciate.
So, we’ve decided to feature the Noodle & Boo Essential Care Kit, a perfect baby skin care kit for at home or on the go. The set contains three signature products – Super Soft Lotion, Extra Gentle Shampoo and Soothing Body Wash – that are mild enough for daily use on newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Made with wholesome natural ingredients each hypoallergenic product has been pediatrician, dermatologist and clinically tested for sensitive skin.
The Super Soft Lotion contains:
- Sweet almond oil and vitamins E and C moisturize leaving skin sweetly supple
- Natural formula hydrates and protects delicate skin
- Provides a protective layer of natural antioxidants that help shield skin from environmental elements
Extra Gentle Shampoo contains:
- Nutrient-rich milk protein nourishes and conditions hair
- Provitamin B and vitamin E keep hair healthy and shiny
- Tear-free formula gently cleans and hydrates
- Extra-gentle surfactant (bubbling agents) enriched with natural moisturizers.
Soothing Body Wash contains:
- Allantoin and nutrient-rich milk protein
- Soap-free formula rebalances skin’s pH while provitamin B and vitamin E condition and moisturize
- Can be poured directly into bath water for moisturizing soak
Retails for just $15
Sold at: Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Von Maur, and, of course, NoodleandBoo.com
It’s also affordable and the product’s orchid extract aids in the restoration of strand longevity by returning moisture, shine, and softness to hair that has become damaged from chemical treatments, thermal stress and daily UV and UVB exposure. Orchid extract Bulbophyllum sp will mend split ends and fill holes in the fabric of each hair strand to instantly enhance hair health and heal damaged cuticle layers. So what are you waiting on? Try some super shiny serum from the plant that made O’Keefe famous and let us know what you think!
Retails for $20
Finally, someone thought of the perfect solution. The marriage of blush and bronzer! Thanks, Cargo. Our winter skin was wan and bland when four shades came sauntering in. Swept together, these create the perfect color for the skin, giving a flushed cheeks/sun-kissed glow. Just don’t you dare over do it. It’s easy because it’s so much fun, but one sweep each cheek will do. Otherwise, you’ll have to rub it all off. Its formula contains light reflective shimmer particles that highlight the skin and soften the appearance of fine lines, but what’s more… a light sweep and you’re looking fresh faced and healthy, Cali style.
Available in six shades (Cable Beach, Coral Beach, Echo Beach, Miami Beach, Sunset Beach and Tenerife). These are avail. via the link below or Duane Reade, Beauty.com and Cargo.